Gift of Personal Residence or Farm with Retained Life Estate
How It Works
- Transfer title to personal residence or farm to Willamette
- No change in your lifestyle—you (and spouse) occupy and enjoy residence or farm for life
- Willamette keeps or sells property after your death(s)
- No out-of-pocket cost for substantial gift to Willamette
- Federal income-tax deduction for remainder value of your residence or farm
- You (and spouse) can occupy residence for life
Request an eBrochure
Which Gift Is Right for You?
Office of Gift Planning
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.